Support Staff Openings – Reception 4/2017
Mt Baker Imaging provides state-of-the-art medical imaging services for Whatcom County. We are looking for employees who are self directed, organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment efficiently. Excellent communication & problem solving skills required. Must enjoy working with the public and providing exceptional customer service to patients and all medical disciplines. Full time, weekday shifts, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
Assists the technologists and radiologists with patient throughput, patient safety, clerical and logistical operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and facilities.
- Obtain demographic and insurance information while checking in patients.
- Provide exam preparation and other instructions to patients and referring providers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to work independently and with high attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with and proficient at utilizing the office computer system.
- Must have reasonable typing skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality about all patient and physician information.
- Must have above average telephone skills, spelling and grammar skills.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please submit your cover letter and resume to https://mtbakerimaging.submittable.com/submit