Mt. Baker Imaging is currently seeking full-time Medical Receptionists on our Reception teams, who have exceptional customer service skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Continuously exemplifies the mission, values and customer service philosophy of Mt. Baker Imaging. Greets patients or others arriving for appointments and obtains/verifies all demographic and billing information.
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Greet patients and visitors in person and by phone
- Obtain/ update all necessary patient information to accurately register/ admit patients for their exams
- Verify/ obtain demographic and insurance information
- Provide patients with necessary questionnaires, waivers and company paperwork (including HIPAA and other requirements)
- Handle and screen overflow of incoming calls, Forward calls as indicated
- Handles routine billing questions and receiving patient payments
- Make appointment confirmation calls as needed, which may include verbal exam prep instructions
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor or other management personnel
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with all staff including technologists, support staff, physicians and hospital staff
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrates problem-solving and prioritization skills in order to manage multiple tasks successfully throughout the day
- Ability to schedule patients with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of computers and equipment functionality as related to the job tasks
- Demonstrates ethical and professional conduct
- Ability to function in a computerized medical environment which includes maneuvering through the RIS and general computer/ telephone office systems
- Above average communication skills, on telephone and in person
- High attention to detail required
- Strong spelling/grammar skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 years relevant experience, preferred
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Registered Radiologist Assistant
Successful, well established, Physician owned Radiology Group is currently seeking a full time Registered Radiologist Assistant to work in both a hospital and clinic setting.
The Registered Radiologist Assistant will provide support to Mt Baker Imaging/Northwest Radiologists. The position offers a variety of procedures, including diagnostic fluoroscopy, joint injections, and non-vascular interventional radiology. This position also includes dictating initial radiographic observations for the radiologist(s). The RRA will join a team of two additional RRAs.
- Works directly with Radiologist(s)
- Dictates initial observations for the radiologist(s) on a variety of outpatient radiographs
- Performs GI and GU fluoroscopy
- Performs fluoroscopic and/or US-guided diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal injections/aspirations
- Duties may be adjusted to fit existing skill sets
- Performs a variety of fluoroscopic and US-guided interventional radiology procedures
- Lumbar puncture
- PICC placement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Graduate from an educational program recognized by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Current certification with ARRT
- Licensed or eligible for licensing with the State of Washington as a Radiologist Assistant
Bellingham, Washington is a beautiful bayside community located between Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC. Bellingham is an ideal place to reside offering plenty of outdoor recreation with easy access to hiking, biking, and skiing.
Mt Baker Imaging/Northwest Radiologists provides excellent benefits, competitive salary, and a supportive environment. Our Radiologists value the work of a Radiologist Assistant and a job well done is greatly appreciated.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your cover letter and resume: https://mtbakerimaging.submittable.com/submit/67989/registered-radiologist-assistant
Northwest Radiologists, a growing physician owned private practice, has an outstanding partnership tract position opportunity for a fellowship trained Neuroradiologist to join our fourteen-partner group in Bellingham, Washington. Beyond neuroradiology, for general on-call responsibilities, the radiologist skill set should include MR, general diagnostic radiology, CT, ultrasound, basic nuclear medicine as well as basic special procedure skills such as thoracentesis, paracentesis, and lumbar puncture. Work pace and volumes are reasonable. Evening and weekend in hospital call shifts are equally distributed among all radiologist at a frequency of 1 every 15 days. A nighthawk service reads after 11 PM. Days off and vacations are equal among all radiologists. There are also internal moonlighting opportunities.
The group interprets for multiple imaging centers as well as 3 hospitals. The main hospital is a 250 bed hospital with level II trauma center designation and primary stoke center accreditation. A separate IR call covers more more complex procedures at the main hospital. We support neurology, neurosurgery and ENT local practices. We currently cover 7 MRI scanners including a new VIDA 3T, and multiple 128slice and 2x 256 dual source CT scanners. A home reading station will be provided.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits including 12 weeks’ vacation, 401(k) profit sharing, malpractice insurance, health insurance, licensing fees, and generous CME allowance.
On the shores of Bellingham Bay with Mount Baker as its backdrop, Bellingham is a friendly, small to mid-size university community that offers a uniquely picturesque area offering a rich variety of recreational, cultural, educational, and economic activities. Outdoor activities include hiking, skiing, biking, and boating. Bellingham also offers easy access to both Seattle and Vancouver, BC (approximately 1 hour drive), as well as Whistler, BC and the San Juan Islands.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, Attn: Elaine Haser, HR Director.
To learn more about our practice please visit our website at https://mtbakerimaging.com/.