Staff Openings -Current as of 9/2017
Mt Baker Imaging provides state-of-the-art medical imaging services for Whatcom County. We are looking for employees who are self directed, organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment efficiently. Excellent communication & problem solving skills required. Must enjoy working with the public and providing exceptional customer service to patients and all medical disciplines. Full time, weekday shifts, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
Assists the technologists and radiologists with patient throughput, patient safety, clerical and logistical operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and facilities.
- Obtain demographic and insurance information while checking in patients.
- Provide exam preparation and other instructions to patients and referring providers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to work independently and with high attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with and proficient at utilizing the office computer system.
- Must have reasonable typing skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality about all patient and physician information.
- Must have above average telephone skills, spelling and grammar skills.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please submit your cover letter and resume to https://mtbakerimaging.submittable.com/submit
Registered Radiologist Assistant:
Successful, well established, Physician owned, Radiology Group is currently seeking a full time Registered Radiologist Assistant to work in both a hospital and clinic setting.
Primary role would include dictating initial observations for the radiologists on a variety of outpatient radiographs, performing GI and GU fluoroscopy, and performing fluoroscopic and/or US-guided diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal injections/aspirations. Secondary role would include performing a variety of fluoroscopic and US-guided interventional radiology procedures, such as thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar puncture, PICC placement, etc. Role may be adjusted to fit your existing skill sets.
Bellingham, Washington is a beautiful bayside community located between Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC. Bellingham is an ideal place to reside offering plenty of outdoor recreation with easy access to hiking, biking, and skiing. Potential candidates must be Graduate from an accredited RRA program and current ARRT certification is required. Must also be licensed or eligible for licensing with the State of Washington as a Registered Radiologist Assistant.
Mt. Baker Imaging/Northwest Radiologists provides excellent benefits, competitive salary, and a supportive environment.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to: https://mtbakerimaging.submittable.com/submit