We are currently seeking a fellowship-trained Interventional Radiologist to join our fourteen-partner group. In addition to interventional radiology, we are seeking an individual with skills in all areas of diagnostic radiology with particular emphasis on body imaging. Our current IR team includes three Interventional Radiologists, three Physician Assistants, one ARNP and two Radiologist Assistants. The IR services include vascular interventions with emphasis on embolization as well as a full spectrum of non-vascular interventions. We are seeking an individual to help grow our Interventional Oncology service. IR clinic is primarily staffed by our PA’s to perform routine pre-procedure consultations. St. Joseph Hospital is a 253-bed, Level II Trauma Center. The group owns and operates two outpatient imaging centers as well as provides radiology services for a second smaller community hospital. Applicants must be fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology and ABR/AOBR certified/eligible.
Registered Radiologist Assistant
The Registered Radiologist Assistant will provide support to Mt Baker Imaging/Northwest Radiologists. The position offers a variety of procedures, including diagnostic fluoroscopy, joint injections, and non-vascular interventional radiology. This position also includes dictating initial radiographic observations for the radiologist(s). The RRA will join a team of two additional RRAs.
- Works directly with Radiologist (s)
- Dictates initial observations for the radiologist (s) on a variety of outpatient radiographs
- Performs GI and GU fluoroscopy
- Performs fluoroscopic and/or US-guided diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal injections/aspirations
- Duties may be adjusted to fit existing skill sets
- Performs a variety of fluoroscopic and US-guided interventional radiology procedures
- Lumbar puncture
- PICC placement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Graduate from an educational program recognized by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Current certification with ARRT
- Licensed or eligible for licensing with the State of Washington as a Radiologist Assistant
Please submit your cover letter and CV to: https://mtbakerimaging.submittable.com/submit/67989/registered-radiologist-assistant
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Mt. Baker Imaging/Northwest Radiologists in Bellingham, WA, is currently seeking a FT RDMS credentialed Sonographer for our busy outpatient department. Shifts are M-F, 10 hour shifts, rotating day off, no call, potential for weekend shifts in the future. Potential candidates must have the ability to perform accurately and efficiently abdomen, pelvic, small parts, hernias, and obstetrical. Prefer a strong background in obstetrical scanning. Experience in shoulder ultrasounds and pediatric scanning a plus. Strong computer skills necessary. Experience with PACS and structured reporting helpful. Minimum 5 years’ experience in an outpatient clinical setting. Salary DOE.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: https://mtbakerimaging.submittable.com/submit/36409/diagnostic-medical-sonographer